Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility2.10 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Dowd Junction (10) (CO092)
Lat: 39.60794°N Lon: 106.44911°W Elev: 7747ft.
7 Miles WSW Red Cliff CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE