Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility2.10 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Dowd Junction (10) (CO092)
Lat: 39.60794°N Lon: 106.44911°W Elev: 7747ft.
7 Miles WSW Red Cliff CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 24. North northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 3am. Low around 11. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE