Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
6 Miles SSE Trail Ridge CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 18. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. Windy, with a west southwest wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 48 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy, with a west wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Windy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Windy.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and East Jackson/Larimer/North and Northeast Grand/Northwest Boulder Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE