A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity71% Wind SpeedS 8 mph Barometer30.25 in (1024.5 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 171ft.
2 Miles NNW Tuscaloosa AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Tonight A slight chance of showers between 7pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 43. Sunday Showers, mainly after 7am. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Rain and snow showers. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.