Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.19 in (1022.1 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 171ft.
Tuscaloosa AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. High near 65. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Rain and possibly a thunderstorm before 7am, then a chance of rain. High near 49. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 56. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.