Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -87.62 Elev: 186ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 65. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Showers before midnight, then rain likely, mainly between midnight and 3am. Low around 38. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 48. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 42. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 51. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Showers. High near 52. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tuscaloosa County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE