Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity60% Wind SpeedNE 5 mph Barometer30.41 in (1029.7 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 171ft.
Tuscaloosa AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Showers, mainly after 7am. High near 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night Showers, mainly before 1am. Low around 37. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 7am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Thursday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.