Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.52 in (1033.5 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -87.62 Elev: 186ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Temperature rising to around 49 by 5am. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of rain after noon. High near 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tuscaloosa County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE