Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity53% Wind SpeedN 16 G 24 mph Barometer30.41 in (1029.7 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham, Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.57°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 643ft.
2 Miles NW Birmingham AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 53. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Showers likely before midnight, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.