Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 58. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE