Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer29.78 in (1008.1 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 86.4°W Elev: 202ft.
2 Miles W Montgomery AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers before 7pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 1am, then showers likely after 1am. Low around 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE