We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We’ve shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete. Details...
9NM ESE Kaunakakai HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD NORTHWEST OF THE STATE THROUGH
TUESDAY...THEN MOVE EASTWARD THROUGH FRIDAY. A FRONTAL BOUNDARY
WILL MOVE IN FROM THE NORTH AND LINGER ACROSS THE AREA THURSDAY
- Tonight ENE wind around 14 kt. Mostly clear. . Waves around 4 ft.
- Tuesday ENE wind 14 to 16 kt. Sunny. . Waves around 5 ft.
- Tuesday Night ENE wind around 13 kt. Mostly clear. . Waves around 4 ft.
- Wednesday ENE wind 13 to 15 kt. Sunny. . Waves 4 to 5 ft.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind around 17 kt. Mostly cloudy. . Waves around 6 ft.
- Thursday ENE wind around 18 kt. Scattered showers, mainly after noon. . Waves around 6 ft.
- Thursday Night ENE wind 17 to 19 kt. Showers likely, mainly after midnight. . Waves 6 to 7 ft.
- Friday ENE wind around 17 kt. Showers likely. . Waves around 6 ft.
- Friday Night E wind around 18 kt. Scattered showers. . Waves around 6 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE