Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
2NM E Poipu HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA SURFACE HIGH FAR NORTH OF THE STATE WILL MOVE TO THE SOUTHEAST
THROUGH THE WEEKEND. THIS HIGH WILL KEEP MOVING EAST EARLY NEXT
WEEK AS A TROUGH DEVELOPS FAR TO THE NORTHWEST.
- Today ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before noon. . Waves 4 to 5 ft.
- Tonight NE wind 7 to 9 kt. Scattered showers. . Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday NE wind 6 to 10 kt becoming E in the morning. Scattered showers, mainly before noon. . Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday Night E wind around 8 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before midnight. . Waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday ESE wind around 8 kt. Scattered showers before noon. . Waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night E wind around 8 kt. Isolated showers. Mixed swell...N 3 ft and SW 1 ft. Waves around 3 ft.
- Monday E wind around 8 kt. Isolated showers before noon. Mixed swell...N 3 ft and SW 1 ft. Waves around 3 ft.
- Monday Night ENE wind around 9 kt. Isolated showers. Mixed swell...N 3 ft and SW 1 ft. Waves around 4 ft.
- Tuesday E wind around 9 kt. Scattered showers. . Waves around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE