Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
2NM E Poipu HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM HST SATURDAY...
- SynopsisSTRONG HIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN FAR NORTH OF THE ALOHA STATE
THROUGH SATURDAY...THEN GRADUALLY WEAKEN EARLY NEXT WEEK.
- This Afternoon ENE wind around 22 kt, with gusts as high as 28 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves around 9 ft.
- Tonight ENE wind around 21 kt, with gusts as high as 27 kt. Mostly clear. . Waves 8 to 9 ft.
- Saturday ENE wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. Sunny. . Waves around 8 ft.
- Saturday Night ENE wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 27 kt. Mostly clear. . Waves around 7 ft.
- Sunday ENE wind around 18 kt, with gusts as high as 24 kt. Sunny. . Waves around 6 ft.
- Sunday Night ENE wind around 15 kt. Isolated showers after midnight. . Waves around 5 ft.
- Monday ENE wind 15 to 17 kt, with gusts as high as 23 kt. Isolated showers before noon. . Waves around 6 ft.
- Monday Night ENE wind around 15 kt. Mostly clear. . Waves around 5 ft.
- Tuesday ENE wind around 16 kt. Sunny. . Waves around 5 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE