We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
2NM E Poipu HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE FAR NORTHWEST OF THE ISLANDS WILL MOVE STEADILY
EAST THROUGH SUNDAY. A SHEAR LINE WILL APPROACH THE ISLANDS FROM
THE NORTH ON WEDNESDAY...MOVE SLOWLY SOUTH THROUGH THURSDAY...AND
THEN STALL AND LINGER OVER THE ISLANDS THROUGH SUNDAY.
- Tonight NE wind around 14 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves around 4 ft.
- Wednesday ENE wind 14 to 17 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves 5 to 6 ft.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind around 14 kt. Showers likely, mainly after midnight. . Waves around 4 ft.
- Thursday ENE wind around 14 kt. Showers likely, mainly before noon. . Waves around 4 ft.
- Thursday Night ENE wind 13 to 15 kt. Showers likely. . Waves 4 to 5 ft.
- Friday E wind around 13 kt. Showers likely. . Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Friday Night E wind around 12 kt. Showers likely, mainly before midnight. . Waves around 3 ft.
- Saturday E wind around 11 kt. Scattered showers. . Waves around 3 ft.
- Saturday Night E wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers. . Waves around 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE