Severe weather will continue overnight across much of the eastern U.S. and be possible again on Monday from the Gulf Coast to the coastal Carolinas.
The severe weather threat will continue into the overnight hours for a large portion of the eastern U.S. from the Ohio Valley to the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. On Monday, the severe weather threat area will cover a narrow swath along a sharply defined cold front from the Gulf Coast through the Southeast and up to the coastal Carolinas during the afternoon and evening.
2NM E Poipu HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE FAR NORTH OF THE MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS WILL KEEP A
TRADE WIND PATTERN IN PLACE ACROSS THE ALOHA STATE THROUGH FRIDAY.
- Tonight E wind around 13 kt. Mostly clear. Mixed swell...SSW 1 ft at 18 seconds and SE 2 ft at 10 seconds. Waves 4 to 5 ft.
- Monday ENE wind around 13 kt. Sunny. Mixed swell...SSW 2 ft at 17 seconds and SE 2 ft at 10 seconds. Waves around 5 ft.
- Monday Night ENE wind 13 to 15 kt. Isolated showers after midnight. Mixed swell...SSW 2 ft at 16 seconds and SSE 2 ft at 9 seconds. Waves 5 to 6 ft.
- Tuesday ENE wind around 16 kt. Sunny. Mixed swell...SSW 2 ft and SSE 2 ft becoming N. Waves around 6 ft.
- Tuesday Night ENE wind around 16 kt. Scattered showers. SSW swell 2 ft. Waves around 5 ft.
- Wednesday ENE wind around 16 kt. Scattered showers before noon. SSW swell 2 ft. Waves around 5 ft.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind around 16 kt. Scattered showers, mainly after midnight. Mixed swell...SSW 2 ft and N 1 ft. Waves around 5 ft.
- Thursday ENE wind 15 to 17 kt. Scattered showers. Mixed swell...SSW 2 ft and SE 1 ft. Waves around 6 ft.
- Thursday Night ENE wind around 17 kt. Scattered showers. Mixed swell...SSW 2 ft and SE 1 ft. Waves 5 to 6 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE