Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Slidell Airport (KASD)
Lat: 30.35°N Lon: 89.82°W Elev: 26ft.
Slidell Airport LA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 68. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Tammany Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE