Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.6 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Mobile Regional Airport (KMOB)
Lat: 30.68 Lon: -88.25 Elev: 215ft.
Mobile Regional Airport AL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Mobile, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE