Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 13 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
El Paso International Airport (KELP)
Lat: 31.8 Lon: -106.4 Elev: 3917ft.
El Paso International Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. East wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. North northeast wind around 10 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern/Central El Paso County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE