Powerful snowstorm, including blizzard conditions, forecast in parts of the Northeast Monday into Tuesday
The clipper system bringing snow to the Ohio Valley and mid-Atlantic Sunday and Monday will transition to a strong nor'easter Monday into Tuesday. Heavy snow and strong wind, even blizzard conditions, are possible in parts of the northern mid-Atlantic and New England. A Blizzard Watch is in effect from coastal New Jersey to Massachusetts. Winter Storm Watches stretch from Delaware to Maine.
Read More... Humidity27% Wind SpeedVrbl 6 mph Barometer30.25 in (1021.8 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Paso, El Paso International Airport (KELP)
Lat: 31.81°N Lon: 106.38°W Elev: 3957ft.
El Paso International Airport TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. East southeast wind around 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday Night Scattered showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the morning. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light west wind. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northeast wind around 6 mph. Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. East wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.