Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Jackson International Airport (KJAN)
Lat: 32.33 Lon: -90.08 Elev: 310ft.
Jackson International Airport MS
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 3am. Low around 34. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Rankin County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE