Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 G 29 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41°N Lon: 97.6°W Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE