Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Wichita Mid-Continent Airport (KICT)
Lat: 37.66°N Lon: 97.43°W Elev: 1320ft.
Wichita Mid-Continent Airport KS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a west wind 8 to 13 mph becoming north 18 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Windy, with a north wind 31 to 36 mph decreasing to 21 to 26 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 46 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sedgwick County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE