Late-season winter storm for central Appalachins and mid-Atlantic through Monday
A storm system tracking across the Deep South will draw moisture northward into unseasonable cold air across the Ohio Valley, central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic setting the stage for late-season snow. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across this region through Monday. Hazardous travel is expected overnight into Monday when roads will be snow-covered.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Dodge City Regional Airport (KDDC)
Lat: 37.78°N Lon: 99.97°W Elev: 2594ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Windy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Windy, with a south wind 17 to 25 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Very windy, with a northwest wind 22 to 27 mph increasing to 32 to 37 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. West wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ford County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE