Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity92% Wind SpeedSW 6 mph Barometer30.26 in (1024.7 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Standiford Field (KSDF)
Lat: 38.19°N Lon: 85.73°W Elev: 481ft.
Louisville, Standiford Field KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 64. Light northeast wind. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.