Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Standiford Field (KSDF)
Lat: 38.19 Lon: -85.73 Elev: 481ft.
Louisville, Standiford Field KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Wind chill values as low as 9. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE