Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.75 in (1007.2 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Standiford Field (KSDF)
Lat: 38.19°N Lon: 85.73°W Elev: 481ft.
Louisville, Standiford Field KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 52. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Periods of rain showers before 3pm, then scattered rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 54. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Scattered rain and snow showers before 9pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 9pm and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE