Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Kansas City International Airport (KMCI)
Lat: 39.3°N Lon: 94.73°W Elev: 979ft.
Kansas City International Airport MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of flurries before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Platte County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE