Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.64 in (1038.8 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Champaign / Urbana, University of Illinois-Willard (KCMI)
Lat: 40.04 Lon: -88.28 Elev: 774ft.
2 Miles SW Savoy IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 20. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 13. Wind chill values between 3 and 8. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Wind chill values between 3 and 13. East northeast wind 9 to 13 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Champaign County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE