Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.62 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Audubon County Airport (KADU)
Lat: 41.7°N Lon: 94.92°W Elev: 1286ft.
3 Miles WNW Casey IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Rain likely before 5pm, then rain and snow. High near 41. Windy, with a north northeast wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow before 10pm, then a chance of snow between 10pm and 1am. Low around 22. Windy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Scattered flurries before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Guthrie County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE