Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.9 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (KDTW)
Lat: 42.23 Lon: -83.33 Elev: 636ft.
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport MI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. East wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow likely after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind 10 to 13 mph becoming south after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Breezy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE