Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.79 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Gwinn, Sawyer Airport (KSAW)
Lat: 46.35°N Lon: 87.39°W Elev: 1253ft.
Gwinn, Sawyer Airport MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow and sleet before 4pm, then a slight chance of drizzle and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Areas of snow and freezing drizzle before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow between 10pm and 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values between -5 and 5. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A slight chance of flurries before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values between -5 and 5. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values between -5 and zero. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marquette County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE