Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
2 Miles E Boulder CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then snow. High near 41. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 9 to 17 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE