Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 10 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.67 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Bigfork Municipal Airport (KFOZ)
Lat: 47.78 Lon: -93.65 Elev: 1348ft.
13 Miles ESE Bigfork MN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 18. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 5. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 5. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -15.
- Saturday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -1.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -17.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 5.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 3.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -16.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near -3.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Itasca, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE