Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity53% Wind SpeedSW 6 mph Barometer30.02 in (1016.9 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Des Moines International Airport (KDSM)
Lat: 41.54°N Lon: 93.65°W Elev: 957ft.
Des Moines International Airport IA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 8 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 6 to 11 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.