Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.52 in (1035.4 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Pontiac, Oakland County International Airport (KPTK)
Lat: 42.67 Lon: -83.42 Elev: 1004ft.
2 Miles SW Oakland MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 28. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Snow after 7pm. Low around 24. East wind 11 to 13 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oakland County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE