Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar Rapids, The Eastern Iowa Airport (KCID)
Lat: 41.89 Lon: -91.7 Elev: 840ft.
2 Miles NW Cedar Rapids IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 24. North wind 10 to 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Linn County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE