Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.6 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar Rapids, The Eastern Iowa Airport (KCID)
Lat: 41.89°N Lon: 91.7°W Elev: 840ft.
2 Miles NW Cedar Rapids IA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Linn County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE