Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 20 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Forks International Airport (KGFK)
Lat: 47.96°N Lon: 97.18°W Elev: 839ft.
Grand Forks ND
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly between 10pm and 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 4. North wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 25. South wind 9 to 15 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Forks County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE