Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint-17°F (-27°C)
- Wind Chill-23°F (-31°C)
Current conditions at
Fergus Falls Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KFFM)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -96.07 Elev: 1184ft.
3 Miles W Fergus Falls MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -25. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -19. Wind chill values as low as -36. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -3. Wind chill values as low as -37. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Wind chill values as low as -24. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Light south southwest wind.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 4.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Otter Tail, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE