Winter weather making a return to parts of the central and eastern U.S.
After a brief taste of spring on Saturday, conditions will deteriorate on Sunday from the mid-Mississippi River Valley to the mid-Atlantic. A cold front will usher in unseasonably cold temperatures while a storm gathers strength in the Southeast and East Coast. This will bring a chance of late-season snow, particularly for the central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Devils Lake Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KDVL)
Lat: 48.12°N Lon: 98.9°W Elev: 1453ft.
3 Miles SW Devils Lake ND
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow, mixing with freezing rain after 9pm, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet before noon, then a chance of snow and sleet between noon and 1pm, then a chance of rain and sleet after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ramsey County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE