Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
TRAPPER LAKE (TLSC2)
Lat: 40 Lon: -107.24 Elev: 9700ft.
10 Miles NNE Trapper Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 21. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE