Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
TRAPPER LAKE (TLSC2)
Lat: 40°N Lon: 107.24°W Elev: 9700ft.
10 Miles NNE Trapper Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers, mainly before 5pm. High near 23. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 7. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE