Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.97 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vernal, Vernal Airport (KVEL)
Lat: 40.44417 Lon: -109.51167 Elev: 5272ft.
8 Miles S Naples UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. High near 14. Wind chill values as low as -20. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 4. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE