Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356°N Lon: 109.510439°W Elev: 4476ft.
5 Miles NE Castle Valley UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Light north northeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE