Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
DINOSAUR NM SUCCESS (SURC2)
Lat: 40.510556°N Lon: 108.934167°W Elev: 5960ft.
18 Miles NE Jensen UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 41. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE