Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity73% Wind SpeedN 3 MPH Barometer30.32 in Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gunnison, Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (KGUC)
Lat: 38.53333°N Lon: 106.93333°W Elev: 7677ft.
5 Miles S Gunnison CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. West wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 15. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Friday A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.