Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Gunnison, Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (KGUC)
Lat: 38.53333°N Lon: 106.93333°W Elev: 7677ft.
5 Miles S Gunnison CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE