Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.9 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston Intercontinental Airport (KIAH)
Lat: 29.97°N Lon: 95.35°W Elev: 95ft.
4 Miles NNW Houston TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 50. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE