Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedE 8 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Palacios Municipal Airport (KPSX)
Lat: 28.72 Lon: -96.25 Elev: 16ft.
Palacios Municipal Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Matagorda County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE