Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
St. Petersburg, Whitted Airport (KSPG)
Lat: 27.77°N Lon: 82.63°W Elev: 8ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. North wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pinellas County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE