Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
5 Miles SE Halls TN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light southwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE