Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Lat: 25.78°N Lon: 80.32°W Elev: 35ft.
3 Miles S Miami Beach FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Windy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Miami Dade County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE