Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity86% Wind SpeedN 17 km/h Barometer30.00 in (1015.7 mb) Dewpoint14°C (58°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Brownsville, Brownsville / South Padre Island International Airport (KBRO)
Lat: 25.91°N Lon: 97.42°W Elev: 23ft.
Brownsville TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northwest wind 14 to 16 km/h. Saturday Isolated showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. North wind 14 to 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Night Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 10 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. North wind around 14 km/h. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North northeast wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. West southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south 11 to 16 km/h in the afternoon. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 21. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.