Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 30 km/h
- Barometer30.42 in (1029.8 mb)
- Dewpoint7°C (44°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill9°C (49°F)
Current conditions at
Brownsville / South Padre Island Intl Airport (KBRO)
Lat: 25.9 Lon: -97.43 Elev: 19ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of light rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 16. North wind 16 to 23 km/h.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of light rain. Cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of light rain, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 19 to 24 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Areas of fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. South southeast wind 11 to 21 km/h.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 11 to 21 km/h becoming north 25 to 35 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 48 km/h.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Breezy, with a north wind 29 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 48 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Cameron, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE