Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.5 mb)
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Naples Municipal (KAPF)
Lat: 26.15°N Lon: 81.77°W Elev: 10ft.
Vanderbilt Beach FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a southwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind around 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Collier County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE