Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM S Boca Grande FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MARINERS...MARINE FORECASTS ARE ISSUED AT LEAST
FOUR TIMES A DAY. BOATERS ON EXTENDED TRIPS SHOULD ROUTINELY MONITOR
SUBSEQUENT FORECAST ISSUANCES AND UPDATES FOR THE LATEST MARINE
THE WAVE HEIGHTS ARE FORECAST AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST ONE-THIRD OF THE WAVES.
THE HIGHEST WAVES MAY RARELY BE TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.
THE WINDS AND SEAS NEAR THUNDERSTORMS MAY BE HIGHER THAN FORECAST.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE TO THE NORTH CONTINUES TO PRODUCE GUSTY
NORTHEAST WINDS OVER THE COASTAL WATERS. SMALL CRAFT SHOULD
EXERCISE CAUTION OVER THE COASTAL WATERS FROM TARPON SPRINGS
SOUTHWARD. WINDS AND SEAS WILL SLOWLY DECREASE EACH DAY THIS
WEEKEND AND BECOME EASTERLY AS HIGH PRESSURE TO THE NORTH MOVES
EAST INTO THE ATLANTIC.
- Tonight NNE wind around 16 kt, with gusts as high as 23 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NE wind 8 to 14 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night ENE wind around 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday ENE wind around 11 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night ENE wind 10 to 12 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday ENE wind around 11 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ENE wind around 11 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NE wind around 11 kt. A slight chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night ENE wind around 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE