Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
3NM S Boca Grande FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MARINERS...MARINE FORECASTS ARE ISSUED AT LEAST
FOUR TIMES A DAY. BOATERS ON EXTENDED TRIPS SHOULD ROUTINELY MONITOR
SUBSEQUENT FORECAST ISSUANCES AND UPDATES FOR THE LATEST MARINE
THE WAVE HEIGHTS ARE FORECAST AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST ONE-THIRD OF THE WAVES.
THE HIGHEST WAVES MAY RARELY BE TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.
THE WINDS AND SEAS NEAR THUNDERSTORMS MAY BE HIGHER THAN FORECAST.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL HOLD OVER THE WATERS THROUGH THE
PERIOD WITH MOSTLY CLEAR SKIES INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK. NORTH AND
NORTHEAST WINDS WILL TURN EASTERLY BY THE MIDDLE OF THE UPCOMING
- This Afternoon NW wind around 12 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NNW wind 7 to 11 kt becoming NE after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NE wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NNW wind around 7 kt becoming NE after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday E wind around 6 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night E wind 6 to 12 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday E wind 9 to 11 kt. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night E wind 9 to 11 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday E wind 6 to 10 kt. A slight chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE