Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Brooks County Airport (KBKS)
Lat: 27.21°N Lon: 98.12°W Elev: 112ft.
24 Miles ESE Sarita TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Windy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph increasing to 21 to 31 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kenedy County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE