Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint61°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Okeechobee County Airport (KOBE)
Lat: 27.26°N Lon: 80.85°W Elev: 34ft.
6 Miles N Venus FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Light north wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Highlands County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE