Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 25 G 32 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi, Naval Air Station (KNGP)
Lat: 27.68°N Lon: 97.28°W Elev: 20ft.
15 Miles SSE Chapman Ranch TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 66. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 50. North wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. East wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Southeast wind around 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kleberg County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE