Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi, Naval Air Station (KNGP)
Lat: 27.68°N Lon: 97.28°W Elev: 20ft.
13 Miles SE Chapman Ranch TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. North northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. South southeast wind 9 to 13 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 10 to 16 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Southeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kleberg County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE