Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.47 in (1031.9 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi, Naval Air Station (KNGP)
Lat: 27.68 Lon: -97.28 Elev: 20ft.
13 Miles SE Chapman Ranch TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. North wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kleberg County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE