Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity24% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer30.14 in (1020.7 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi Naval Air Station/Truax Field (KNGP)
Lat: 27.69°N Lon: 97.29°W Elev: 20ft.
14 Miles SE Chapman Ranch TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. South wind around 6 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. South southeast wind 5 to 13 mph. Wednesday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Thursday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North northeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67. South southeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.